Check out the Portuguese activities for the 7th year designed to meet the skills indicated in the BNCC. The activities include spelling exercises, punctuation, transitive and intransitive verbs, subject, predicate and adjectives.
Activity 1: spelling
Ability: (EF67LP32) Write words with spelling correction, obeying the conventions of the written language.
Activity 2: scoring
Ability: (EF67LP33) Punctuate texts appropriately.
Activity 3: transitive and intransitive verbs
Ability:(EF07LP05) Identify, in sentences from texts read or of your own production, verbs with complete and incomplete predication: intransitive and transitive.
Activity 4: subject and predicate
Ability: (EF07LP07) Identify, in texts read or produced by yourself, the basic structure of the sentence: subject, predicate, complement (direct and indirect objects).
Activity 5: adjectives
Ability: (EF07LP08) Identify, in texts read or of your own production, adjectives that expand the meaning of the subject noun or verbal complement.
- Text interpretation activities for 7th grade (with answer sheet)
- Exercises on verbs for 7th grade
- Adverb Exercises for 7th grade (with answer sheet)
- Exercises on Pronouns for 7th grade (with answer sheet)
- Direct and indirect object exercises 7th grade (with answer sheet)
- Verbal Transitivity Exercises for 7th grade (with answer sheet)
FERNANDES, Márcia. 7th grade Portuguese activities (to print).All Matter, [n.d.]. Available in: https://www.todamateria.com.br/atividades-de-portugues-7-ano/. Access at:
- 6th grade Portuguese activities (to print)
- Portuguese activities for the 2nd year (Elementary School)
- Mathematics lesson plans (2nd year of Elementary School)
- Mathematics lesson plans for 6th grade
- Addition lesson plan for 1st grade with activities
- Verbal transitivity exercises
- Portuguese activities for the 4th year
- Verbal agreement exercises